Birthday Parties by Dolly & Blue
Dolly & Blue are proud to announce that they are now offering unique and creative Unicorn inspired birthday parties for girls and western themed parties for boys!
What Happens At Our Birthday Parties?
What happens at a pony party?
* Once your group has arrived the children will be gathered together for a brief safety talk on how to behave around our ponies and on the yard.
* Then we will meet our all of our horses and we will talk about each horse, who they are and their lives here on our farm. Each child will get a carrot to feed to each horse.
* Dolly and Blue will then come out of their stalls and the kids will help groom the horses and get them ready to ride. Our horses LOVE lots of fuss, pampering and attention.
* We will have a selection of brushes for your guests to have a go at brushing our horses. This is the perfect activity for any nervous children to get their confidence and trust around the horses, before riding. Nervous or not, children love the opportunity to give our horses lots of love.
* The birthday girl/boy gets to choose which horse they will get to ride first. Depending on the size of your party we will then take 2 /3 for a decent pony ride around in our arena, and rotate the children so that every child that would like to has had a ride.
* Each horse is lead by an experienced handler. The children are lead at all times, and support can be offered also for any unbalanced children. We pride ourselves in having an excellent, encouraging team to make sure they feel safe and secure at all times. Ensuring any nervous children come back with big smiles once they realize what a great experience it is.
* After the horse rides, parents and children will have a table and chairs to sit at to eat their treats (brought in by parents) and open presents. Decorations, Table and chairs are provided by Running Horse Ridge.
* Once the treats are eaten and the presents are opened, Beth & Steve will be available with our two Unicorns - Dolly and Blue - who will gladly stand for photos which will then be printed out on the spot and put into each child's gift bag which is provided by Running Horse Ridge.
* There is normally where it ends - kids go home loaded up on sugar and memories of the best birthday party ever! Your child's party will be a huge hit and will make memories for many years to come!
* Pretty much anything is possible at Running Horse Ridge! Larger or small parties can be arranged, please contact me with your requirements and we will do our best to please!
* There will be lots of laughter and fun! There will be lots of glitter and potentially mud, please dress your child suitably for the weather conditions and always wear enclosed footwear around our horses! open toed shoes are not allowed around the horses!
What is provided by Running Horse Ridge?
** Birthday Girl gets a Unicorn inspired Birthday Party, Unicorn headband and birthday sash, memories of the best birthday party EVER as well as a goodie bag with some fun items to take home.
** Cost is $30 per child with a minimum of 6 children for 2 hours of ranch time. To reserve your date, please message Beth below in the Contact Me box and then send payment. Your date will not be reserved until payment has been made.
*** Below is a waiver/release form that needs to be filled out by each parent and given to Beth upon arrival. Horses are animals and sometimes can be unpredictable although Blue and Dolly are very safe, sane and quiet minded accidents can happen. By signing this release and waiver you are stating that Running Horse Ridge, Beth & Steve Burrell are not responsible or liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur.
*** Children are also required to wear helmets & close toed shoes while riding horses.